Patrick de Wit
(CEO – Chief Executive Officer)
SURE was founded by Patrick de Wit, a driven entrepreneur with over 24 years of international experience in entrepreneurship. After a successful entrepreneurial career in the Leisure Industry and the sale of Spyder Rent Group Nederland BV + 24 catering establishments in Mallorca, he has a renewed focused on a follow-up in the E-mobility industry, with the SURE mobility concept.
- To develop strategic objectives and direction for the entire company. For example, communicate and set clear aims on SURE’s initial launching market and how we’re going to tackle it.
- To direct and oversee the business’s overall strategic direction to maximize on profit and improve market position. Everything from the suppliers and the producers we chose to work with to the pricing structures presented to our clients.
- To budget and forecast with the CFO. For example, calculating potential expenses, production costs, revenue and profitability.
- Tracking company performance relative to other companies.
- Involved in public relation with prospective companies and organizations.
(COO – Chief Operations Officer)
Stijn Enneking (Masters in Business & Organizational), director and COO, is an experienced entrepreneur and consultant with an extensive international experience and proven track record with technical related products in B2B2C distribution.
- Developing and implementing internal and external financial strategies to achieve SURE’s short-term and long-term financial goals
- Overseeing SURE’s financial planning and budgeting processes
- Managing financial risks and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing and analyzing financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing relationships with financial institutions, investors, and other external parties.
- Working closely with other members of the executive team to develop and execute SURE’s business strategy.
(CCO – Chief Commercial Officer)
Experienced Commercial Manager with a defined track record in building and growing innovative tech companies and start-ups with a pragmatic approach. Years of experience in growing and developing sales and new business in large companies and recently also for a FORTUNE500 company.
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities in the corporate world, such as partnerships, distributorships, and licensing agreements with institutions like banks and insurance companies etc. Corporations that would like to offer mobility solutions to their employees.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue and market share in the corporate market.
- Managing relationships with key corporate customers and partners
- Analyzing market trends and competitors to inform business decisions
- Working closely with other members of the executive team to develop and execute the company’s overall business strategy.
(CIO – Chief Information Officer)
Eelco Schaffer is an experienced Product Owner with a demonstrated history building innovative software start-ups with an analytical approach. Skilled in the coordination of the development of digital products and can effectively and navigate the challenges within start-ups.
- Responsible for the design and development of internal and external software systems
- Provide leadership to the software engineering team and enforce standard company policies and procedures that adhere to software development standards. Relating to our SURE’s booking platform and IoT.
- To develop and maintain detailed program schedules and software developed for SURE and DRIVE
- To ensure that the software delivered is of high quality, scalable, maintainable and are in alignment with our overall business goals.
- Work closely with the CTO to define product direction and design.
(CGO – Chief Growth Officer)
Physicist with extensive experience in the semiconductor industry. Previous experience include the test and qualification of highly complex machines and the fabrication of test facilities for next generation lithography machines.
- Tasked with managing SURE’s technological and international growth.
- Leading the development and implementation of new technology solutions for SURE E-bike, such as the implementation of lightweight materials, battery management systems and connectivity solutions.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the rest of the organization, including to the product development, manufacturing, and customer support teams.
- Ensuring that SURE’s technology investments are aligned with its business goals and that they provide a positive return on investment.
- Developing and implementing a plan for international expansion, including identifying and evaluating potential markets, developing partnerships and relationships with international distributors and retailers, and establishing sales and distribution channels in target countries.